Are you planning an event or project which fits with the objectives of GO! Southampton?
If so, we may be able to support it, both with marketing assistance and financially. For your project to be considered, it must fulfil the following criteria:
- The project will help to achieve at least one of the BID objectives and will take place within or drive footfall to the BID area.
- The project has clear, measurable objectives.
- A clear budget has been calculated showing how a financial contribution from the BID will be spent and how other costs will be covered.
- If the event / project is intended to be repeated, there is a clear plan of how it will be funded and how it will evolve in the future.
- An organising committee is in place onto which a member of the BID will be invited.
- Go! Southampton is kept informed of project progress and consulted on major decisions.
- The Go! Southampton branding, and mention of the funding can be incorporated into communications about the project.
- The application is made by a constituted organisation and not an individual.
- A post-project report will be submitted to Go! Southampton
In the case of an event for the following additional criteria apply:
- The event will take place no less that 6 months in the future.
- Public liability insurance will be held by the organiser.
- All necessary documentation will be submitted to SCC Safety Advisory Group well in advance of the event and meet with all legal requirements.
If you would like to apply for GO! Southampton Project Support, please click the link below to download the application form and send it together with a covering email to email@example.com. If you need a WORD version of the form or have any questions in advance of completing it, please also feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.